3.0 Facilities – Grand & Petit Pessel
3.1 Grand Pessel:
- Accommodation for 4 to 5 Adults in two bedrooms
- Large Sitting Room – 31 m2
- Bedroom One – 16.5 m²
- Bedroom Two – 14.0 m²
- Modern Kitchen and Dining Room – 17 m²
- Shower Room – 5.5 m²
3.2 Petit Pessel:
- Accommodation for 2 Adults in One Bedroom.
- Large Sitting, Kitchen, Dining Room – 26.0 m²
- One Bedroom – 26.5 m²
- Shower Room – 4.5 m²
3.3 We include the following as standard :-
- Beds are provided for all occupants. Sofa Beds are not used.
- Modern Shower Room, Thermostatic Temperature Control, Toilet and Wash Hand Basin
- Water, Gas and Electricity (additional charges may apply in autumn and winter)
- Electric Wall Heaters
- Electric Storage Heaters for Hot Water (No Gas Heaters)
- Wood Burning Stove – Currently in Grand Pessel Only
Wood for the wood burning stove, currently only available in Grand Pessel, is free to use.
(Wood will be available from 1st November through to 31st March only)
- Fly Screens on some Windows
- Hair Dryer
- Utility items suitable for the ecology of the French ‘Fosse’ drainage system will be provided.
- All Toilet Paper, which is suitable for Fosse Tanks. English Toilet Paper, for example, is not suitable and must not be used.
- Washing up Liquid
- Cleaning Products (No bleach)
- Disposal Bags for Personal Hygiene Products and/or Disposable Baby Nappies
Please do not bring or use any of your own household cleaning products.
- Hand Soap, Small Bottle Shower Gel and Hair Shampoo.
Additional supplies can be purchased from us.
- Bed linen, house towels and tea towels are included
- Welcome Pack
- Flat Screen Television, Satellite reception, on request (French channels only)
- DVD Player on request
- Internet and WiFi on request N.B Our internet connection is metered & limited bandwidth, 5 GB week, per gite, available on request for light holiday use & is NOT suitable for streaming movies, gaming, downloads/uploads or for extensive surfing. Provided via wifi hotspot valued at €120 which must remain in the gite at all times.
- Cellular Telephone Systems: Generally 4G/3G or sometimes 2G. Direct sight line to transmitter often 4 dots or more reception strength. Not in our supply or under our control.
- Electric Fans (on request)
- Fridge-Freezer, with Ice making Trays
- 4 Ring Built in Electric/Gas Cooking Hob
- Food Mixer
- Coffee making facilities
- Cooking Utensils
- Basic Larder of Cooking Supplies (Please replace if large quantity used)
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Extinguisher (Dry Powder or CO2 as applicable)
- Smoke Alarms
- Outdoor Table and Chairs
- Sun Loungers
- Outdoor Umbrella
- Cool Bag and Ice Blocks (in freezer compartment)
- Dishwasher (Grand Pessel only at this time; check with us regarding Petit Pessel)
Dishwasher Capsules are provided for the rental period
- A Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer are available for use by the occupants of either Cottage.
These are located in the utility room with large dark red doors behind Grand Pessel
Washing Capsules/liquid and Conditioner are provided for the rental period.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Clothes Drying Rack, Pegs and External Rotary Drying Line or similar
- For stays over a week an additional set of Bed Linen and Towels will be provided on request and on return of original set.
Also see above Bullet Point regarding Washing Machine availability.
- Vacuum Cleaner and other cleaning items are provided for use by the occupants
- Cleaning of the Property is carried out on Saturdays the day of departure/arrival
In exceptional cases where the property is left in a poor condition additional charges may be incurred, see 2.4 of the Occupancy T&Cs.
- A supply of Plastic Rubbish Bags (Black for General Waste, Yellow for recyclable material)
Please take your rubbish bags to the Urval Déchetterie which is located north along the D52 from Urval, alongside the railway line which runs parallel with the D25.
Note: In rural locations in France there is no domestic rubbish collection service.
Also DO NOT leave rubbish bags outside as Wild Animals are attracted to the waste.
- Boules (Petanque) Set (available on request)
Please remember Lost, Missing or Damaged items will be charged for.
If you have any specific needs, please ask and we will be pleased to help if we are able.